Thursday, April 06, 2006

Investment planning

It's new financial year and time to plan for year's investments.
My mutual fund investments done in last year proved to be good. I highly recommend Valuresearch site for Indian mutual fund investment studies. The guys know their business well, provide very good analysis which help you choose appropriate funds.

This year I am planning for more than a year. I am planning to start some investment for Tanvee and for our retirement. Unit linked instruments are giving good returns currently and I think will continue to give good returns for few more years – thanks to huge investments pouring in for basic infrastructure like roads and energy.

I checked few unit linked schemes and HDFC standard life schemes (Insurance and Pension) appear to be most suitable for me. Their charges are lowest and performance is good. They have been in Indian market for a while and understand it better.

No comments: